Leo

Leo
Little Angel

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

well today was nicks first official day of Basic training i wonder how it went, its so weird not to have heard from him at all today.  I wonder if the guys are still being as stupid now that the real drill sergeant. are there. I'm not worried about Nick having problems with authority but he does have issues worth other people not following the rules, he said its been driving him nuts that they are supposed to be at attention or something and some of the guys will be sitting there talking. it was making nick so frustrated. I hope he's doing okay  I cant wait to hear from him again, sunday is only 4 days away

1 comment:

  1. Hey this has nothing to do with your post, but we are blessing Addy on May 3, and you are welcome to come. i think you're mom is coming, anyway let me know if you want more details, my email is canderberg84@gmail.com, i'd love to meet leo!

    ReplyDelete