Leo

Leo
Little Angel

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rain Drops keep falling on my head

I hate walking the dog in the rain! it was barley sprinkling when i left so i didn't worry about it but whale i was walking it started to down pour so now i'm drenched! gurr stupid dog its all her fault j/k its my own stupidity for not taking an umbrella. I was good this morning and red scriptures with Leo. me and Nick made it a goal to both read 3 pages a day so that we will both finish by the time we are back together. I'm  excited and hope i keep at it as horrible as it sounds I don't think I have ever red the BOM on my own all the way through I've read it with my family and with Nick but never by my self, I guess I'm not really reading by my self this time cause I'm reading to Leo but it might as well be on my own a 7 month old doesn't give a lot of feed back well i guess i better go to work :s i always hate going back after i've been gone for a while alot of catch up to do, oh well at least it will keep me busy, keep my mind off things...

No comments:

Post a Comment