Leo

Leo
Little Angel

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Very un-happy anniversary to me







so not only is it my 3rd anniversary and my hubby isn't here but i spent half the night at the ER. nothing serious is wrong in fact they couldn't find anything wrong except a slight UTI. my stomach was hurting so bad at work today that i could hardly move and i couldn't;t take it any more so i left early and it still wasn't getting better so i over reacted and went to the ER. i think with both Emily and Wendy having to have their appendix out recently i just kind of freaked out of course by the time they were half way done with the tests i was feeling some better and by the time we left i was only hurting a little bit i felt like such an idiot, oh well better safe then sorry I guess. any way these are Leo's 4 month pictures I'm missing a few of them and can't find them any where I wounder if I left all the copies in Mississippi when where there, oh well I'll put them on when I find them

No comments:

Post a Comment