Leo

Leo
Little Angel

Monday, April 20, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down

I hate mondays, it always make the good seem bad and the bad seem worse.  life really isn't all that bad its just the monday factor getting to me. I have a beautiful baby and a wonderful hubby who is in oklahoma getting his butt kicked to try and my his family's life better, i really have nothing to complain about I'm sure being lonely is nothing compared to what nick gets to go through for the next 9 weeks and 4 days, but hey who's counting. nothing really exciting is going on here just same old stuff. but hey tomorrow is tuesday one day closer to the end of the week and one day closer to seeing my hubby again

1 comment:

  1. Wow so I just got to your blog and learned that Nick joined the army? Thats crazy. It makes me lonely for you! It would be really hard to be with out him with your young little baby (I can't even imagine taking care of TJ w/out Steve!) But good luck with it all! You should post another picture of Leo sometime, it would be fun to see how big he is now! TJ is 5 months now.

    ReplyDelete