Leo

Leo
Little Angel

Saturday, May 9, 2009


Wow it must be my lucky day to day! My baby (Leo) got home this morning, and then I got a call from my other baby (Nick) and then I also got a letter from him wow,I'm like on cloud 9 right now. it sounds like Nick has had a hard couple of days. both of his locks for his locker got stolen along with all his stamps and all the cash he had. need less to say hes not very happy. I'm not quite sure how his locks got stolen or why unless they where unlocked and the keys where sitting there, but who knows. he also went into the gas chamber this week and I guess his mask was leaking the whole time so it didn't really do him any good, poor guy, but he said it really wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. he said one of the positive things that happened was that he got to throw grenades, that was fun, but he said he was kinda surprised the explosion wasn't as big as he thought it would be. he said over all hes doing pretty good, he thinks hes going to do good when they do their next PT test. but he is missing everyone and says to tell everyone hi

1 comment:

  1. Tell him hi for us and we wish that we got to see him while we are in town!
    Also we are proud of him and wish him luck!

    Can't wait to see all of you.

    Love,
    Netty

    ReplyDelete