Leo

Leo
Little Angel

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Letters from Nick

I've gotten 2 letters from Nick now it has really brightened my days I've just hated feeling like i had absolutely no communication with him I don't think sense we first started dating we have ever gone a full day with out at least talking on the phone so its so weird to not be in at least a semi continuous conversation with him and knowing everything that has happened in his day and vice-versa. he does sound fairly positive in his letters so i really hope its all going good. he needed me to send him some stuff so i sent him a package on thursday, and i decorated the out side of the box. he's going to get so much crap for it. he's going to be so mad at me lol  but hey at least he will know I love him, and so will all the guys in his group. and then on the letter i sent yesterday I put kisses all over the outside hehe. I hope is isn't embarrassed by it. he did say that they have started doing some training courses he got to repel a 40 ft wall and go a rope corse, he said he did really good at it. I can't wait to talk to him tomorrow if for some reason I don't get to talk to him I think I'm going to loose it

No comments:

Post a Comment